If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Thought I'd let JSonar8 users know about several important changes that took place within the latest daily snapshot of JSonar8.
- Based on multiple requests from users Control+Shift+F11 and Control+Shift+F12 will now read „Say Punch From“ and „Say Punch Through“ time values respectively.
- As a result, the „Say Current Marker“ function has been moved from Control+Shift+F11 to Control+Shift+F3 keystroke.
- Similarly, the „JSonar Utilities“ menu has been moved from Control+Shift+F12 to Control+Shift+F1 keystroke.
- To make life easier for lattop users, we are moving the most essential functions that rely on the use of the INSERT key to the „JSonar Utilities Menu“ One such function „Configure Cursor Movement Units“, which is useful when scrubbing and jogging with JSonar, will now appear in the „JSonar Utilities“ along with other functions.
The changes will soon be reflected in „JSonar Keystroke Guide“ and other relevant files.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?