If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
|Enter a Half Note||2|
|Enter a Quarter Note||4|
|Enter a Sixteenth Note||6|
|Enter a Thirty-second Note||3|
|Enter a Whole Note||1|
|Enter an Eighth Note||8|
|Insert new MIDI Data Lane||Shift+L|
|Open Snap dialog||Shift+N|
|Pattern Brush Tool||Q|
|Scroll Left / Right||Left / Right|
|Scroll Up / Down||Up / Down|
|Show / Hide durations in the Drum pane||O|
|Show / Hide Grid lines||I|
|Show / Hide the Controller pane||C|
|Show / Hide Track Pane||H|
|Show / Hide velocity tails in the Drum pane||Y|
|Snap Enable / Disable||N|
|Zoom Out / In Vertically||Ctrl+Up / Down|
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?