If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
OK, you say, what's the big deal? We are now on Sonar 7.0… Well, not everyone! And for those who are not, herewith comes JSonar5.3, a major update to JSonar5.
Some of the new features include:
- Many goodies from JSonar6, such as
- Multichannel VU meter reading and VU Meter clipping monitor.
- Indicate meter clipping with speech or sound.
- Manipulation of strips (track/buses) by range, e.g. mute tracks 1 through 3 or unarm tracks 3 5 7 21.
- Announce tracks with data and empty tracks.
- Announce time while jogging.
- and more…
- Support for JAWS 9.0.
As always enjoy and remember to donate a bit of money to the project if you love it! Big thanks to the JSonar community for testing, debugging and supporting in every other way.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?