If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
OK, after nearly 9 months of work, leasure breaks and otherwise, we are ready to announce to the world the release of JSonar 6.0rc1. In case you didn't know, RC stands for „release candidate“. This means that JSonar is almost complete, but we want more feedback from real users. So, please download it and try it and let us know what you find!
Watch this blog closely as we walk you through the new features of JSonar 6.0 to help you enjoy it better!
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?