If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
With all the netbook craze going on the market place, I couldn't resist the temptation and purchased one for myself. I am pretty happy with what my Asus EEE PC 1000HE netbook delivers when browsing Internet, watching Youtube videos, writing documents or checking my Email, but what if… If I tried to use it as a portable recording studio? How far can I push its limits?
Without getting into much detail, when you hear a message „window not found“, JSonar is telling you that it could not locate the control (a button or an edit field) on the screen that you were trying to reach. Since there is no one reason as to why this situation may occur, here are several possibilities and troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve this situation. Read more
Apologies if this is not the news to some… But I just discovered that it is possible to edit ID3 tags for various music files directly from the „File Properties“ dialog of Windows XP. Read more
For some time now I have been wondering if it is at all possible to run Cakewalk Sonar or any kind of music software, for that matter, inside a virtual environment such as VMWare or Parallels. Read more
I just came across an article on Cakewalk's site that describes all the new features and fixes that were introduced in Cakewalk Sonar V8. Interestingly enough, some of the fixes are geared at screen reader as well as keyboard users. Read more
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?