If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Found this pretty old article where Elliot Scheiner talks about his experiences of mixing Sting, Fleetwood Mac, Eagles and others in a 5.1 surround sound environment, and why he think this is the way to go for the music industry.
According to the UK-based magazine, Computer Music, we’ve rendered the mouse useless with the SONAR V-Studio 700. Computer Music was especially excited about the VS-700C control surface, stating “the console is smooth, responsive and professional… Read more
The latest laptop computers are powerful enough to make them a viable alternative to the tower in the personal studio, especially for musicians for whom portability is an important factor. Whether you are a touring musician, a weekend gigger, or just someone who wants to make music while on vacation, there's a lot you can do with just your laptop and a few choice pieces of gear. Read more
When I embarked on a journey to try recording with Sonar on my Asus EEE PC 1000HE netbook, I didn't know what kind of results I should expect. To be honest with you, I didn't want to know because I was, um, how should I say this, was a little scared that things may not work out at all. Read more
With all the netbook craze going on the market place, I couldn't resist the temptation and purchased one for myself. I am pretty happy with what my Asus EEE PC 1000HE netbook delivers when browsing Internet, watching Youtube videos, writing documents or checking my Email, but what if… If I tried to use it as a portable recording studio? How far can I push its limits?
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?