If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Also, see 64-bit or not 64-bit, that is the question.SONAR 8.5 May Convince You To Try A 64-bit OS & Windows 7 –
<img class=„alignnone size-full wp-image-3140“ title=„cdm_logo_LR“ src=„http://blog.cakewalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/cdm_logo_LR1.jpg“ alt="Creative Read more
Editing your tracks can be the most tedious and time consuming
Don't you wonder? I do, so let's watch together!
As the anticipation for the next version of SONAR continues to grow, you could be one of the first to know about it’s many new features for music creation and recording by following Cakewalk on Twitter.
Found this pretty old article where Elliot Scheiner talks about his experiences of mixing Sting, Fleetwood Mac, Eagles and others in a 5.1 surround sound environment, and why he think this is the way to go for the music industry.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?