If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
As we progress towards an official release of JSonar8, I want to update readers on the latest features and fixes found in the daily builds of this version of JSonar. Read more
Phil Muir, a frequent contributor to the JSonar project, has recently published a list of frequently asked questions about Cakewalk Sonar PC recording software on his web site.
LunarTuner is an accessible musical instrument tuner, designed to be usable by blind, deaf, or fully-abled but pitch-challenged users…
I recently discovered this and many other interesting projects at Project Possibility website.
These days many home recording musicians as well as professional sound engineers choose to operate complex interfaces like that of Cakewalk Sonar with a help of the devices known as control surface.
I just came across an article on Cakewalk's site that describes all the new features and fixes that were introduced in Cakewalk Sonar V8. Interestingly enough, some of the fixes are geared at screen reader as well as keyboard users.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?