If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
In Sonar 8 it is impossible to close Loop Explorer window by simply pressing ALT+F4 as every keyboard user would expect. Luckily, however, there is a work-around for this situation – use ALT± (hyphen) to open a context menu for the child window and then choose „close“ from the menu that appears.
Please note: this issue has been fixed in Sonar 8.3.
According to Phil Muir:
- Updated the Session Drummer sets for Sonar 5 and 6. it is now possible to use the Windows key and numbers on the top row of your keyboard to jump to various places in the spot ring. Have updated the help to reflect this.
- Added frequency buttons to the Linear Compressor set. This means that you won't need to use the spot ring to acc
New version of Hot Spot Clicker Released
In this version:
- HotSpotClicker is updated to version 193.
- It now compiles under jaws 10.
- Support for virtual cursor-relative ho
- Reworked and tidied up code in all of the help for all of the .HSC sets on the site.
- Updated the Dimension Pro sets.
This is to recap the latest updates to JSonar8 which is currently in alpha.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?