If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Even though this is not strictly Sonar or JSonar-related, I think that the message Stevie Wonder puts forward, is applicable to manufacturers of music software and hardware.
It is very common these days to find hardware gadgets that only have menus, control surfaces that rely on touch exclusively and „wonderful“ software that will let you create music only if you can click with a mouse.
For some time now I have been wondering if it is at all possible to run Cakewalk Sonar or any kind of music software, for that matter, inside a virtual environment such as VMWare or Parallels. Read more
Enjoy it as I will!
JSonar5.4 is here with the following enhancements:
- JSonar5 will now install HSC sets automatically during installation and remove them during uninstallation.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?