If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Oftentimes, especially when installing a new version of JSonar or reinstalling the existing one, you are advised to uninstall the old version of the software first. On Windows 7 OS the uninstallation task has become very easy with the release of JSonar 8.5. Read more
As of two most recent builds JSonar correctly reports peak meters when playing or recording within the project of Cakewalk Sonar.
Copyright is the subject matter that every musician should be versatile in before releasing their first recording or giving their song(s) for distribution by other media sources. It is really less about you losing the money but more about someone else taking advantage of your work without you even knowing it.
O no, not again, please… The questions on compressors and limiters and their definitions are just as old as the sound engineering field itself is. When you read explanations about compression and limiting, they all make perfect sense. However, the minute you put your ears to work, you quickly realize things aren't as simple as they sound. Read more
The new version of Cakewalk Sonar, called Sonar X1, has been out for a couple of weeks now. However, you have not seen anything about this release or not even a mention of the latter on this blog.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?