If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
According to the entry in Cakewalk Knowledge base titled Sonar X2 Update, there are some new accessibility-related enhancements in the latest version of this professional recording software.
Specifically, the article says:
SONAR X2’s power is now more accessible to vision impaired users.
SONAR X2’s accessibility f
It took a bit longer than necessary, but JSonar 8.5.3 is here at last! Read more
Thanks to Peter Torpey's work, we are able to announce the release of the next beta version of JSonar scripts. This particular version addresses navigation issues within Sonar 8.5.3 for users of JAWS 13.x screen reader.
How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide – Recording and making music on your computer can seem overwhelming when you are just getting started. You have the musical ideas in your head but you need to get them down and into a finished song format.
We have just released the beta of JSonar 8.5.3 that provides the necessary support for displaying VU and peak meters on a Braille display. Read more
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?